Their 2-Year-Old Daughter Got A New Toy For Christmas. A Week Later She Was Pronounced Dead

Little children are curious and can get into trouble in the blink of an eye. The one thing they all seem to do is put things in their mouths. It was Christmas and Brian and Stephanie Foster had purchased new toys for their two-year-old, Brianna. The day after Christmas, Brianna was not feeling well. Soon she started to turn bluish and was vomiting. Brianna was taken to a hospital in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Sadly, the doctors could do nothing to save her. Brianna had swallowed a battery. Tragically, the battery got stuck in her esophagus and started to leak. If it had not gotten stuck, it might have passed through her body without doing any damage. Between 2005 and 2014, almost 12,000 kids swallowed batteries – only 15 died.

Take a look at this video

Be safe and be smart with your children. Never leave them unattended, the results can be devastating.

Share away, people.